Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh the dresses




I remember growing up as a girl not having many dresses as part of my wardrobe. My Mom received alot of hand-me-downs for me from my (boy) cousins, so alot of the pictures from my childhood had me in boy-ish shorts, sneakers, and t-shirts. My Mom justified and said I looked cute and "different" from all the rest of the girls at my age back then because I mixed up sex-neutral outfits with girly ones. **roll my eyes** whatever. I just wanted to wear flowy, long, and flowery dresses, I remember thinking to myself.

Even though I do not like dressing baby C in all things pink, I do like to mix up her outfits so the baby girl cuteness remains. Over at Baby Bean they have tons of dresses made from yummy prints on them. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment