Sunday, November 1, 2009

Booties




When I was searching for an idea about a blog, I looked down at my now 8 month old baby girl who was contently sitting in the Bumbo seat playing in a baby activity center using her newly discovered refined motor skills and thought, why not an online space about all gears baby/kid related? I mean I love spending time online looking for cute and practical baby/kid wear, so it's only natural to maintain a forum where I get to share my findings with all the other like minded women/men out there that might be equally interested. So here I am, starting my very first blog entry and embarking on this journey of discovering and sharing baby/kid wear that I drool over and adore.

As we enter Fall weather here on the east coast, I couldn't help myself but wonder how I could keep those little toes nice and toasty. I know I always have trouble keeping my own feet warm in the cold, so perhaps baby C would have the same concern that she simply can't express verbally just yet? So aside from the main stream Ugg boots that everyone under the sun seems to own a pair (not me though), I set out to look for practical yet eye candy shoes for babies. Here are a few that I came across and loved from Infusion

Infusion's shop owner believes in all things natural. So all material used in her products is sustainable, recycled, and organic. They are such eye candy and make me wish I were a little kid all over again. BTW, she makes house shoes for adults too. Time to stock up on those stylish and comfy foot wear that will keep your toes toasty all Winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment